[Accessibility] Anouncing Free Standards WG,Wednesday, 26 February

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Feb 24 19:01:13 PST 2003

Please RSVP ...

Announcing the 26 February 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Our phone conference meeting is scheduled to take place:

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  February 26  19:00 GMT
   21:00 JST (Tokyo)
   15:00 CET (Berlin)
   14:00 WET (London)
   09:00 EST (New York)
   08:00 CST (Chicago)
   07:00 MST (Salt Lake City)
   06:00 PST (San Francisco)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America...800.664.6895
 Dial-in International...719.955.1126
 passcode................3 6 6 5 8 0

Duration
 Approximately One hour

Agenda:

1. Welcome and review of corrected minutes from last weeks meeting

2. Mail List(s) and Web Site -- Up and running

3. More information on the Face to Face Meeting
	In conjunction with CSUN 2003 and the 3rd Linux Accessibility
	Conference (LAC3)
	La Jolla room, LAX Marriott
	Our meeting will be Friday, March 21 - 09:00-11:00 PST
	We will most likely have teleconference facility available.
	Agenda is needed.

4. The group's goal(s)/mission statement

5. Issues for the group to work

6. Any Other Business

7. Next Meeting
	Do we skip next week as many participants and the chair person
	are not available or hold the meeting?

	Who would like to donate dialin conference lines?
	Do we have a few of these to switch between?

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development