[Accessibility] Anouncing Free Standards WG,Wednesday, 26 February

T. V. Raman tvraman at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 25 08:13:26 PST 2003

I'll be on a plane again.

    Sharon> I will attend.

    Sharon> Sharon Snider Linux Accessibility, and Information
    Sharon> Development IBM Linux Technology Services (512) 838-4127,
    Sharon> T/L 678-4127

    Sharon> Janina Sajka <janina at afb.net> To:
    Sharon> accessibility at freestandards.org Sent by: cc:
    Sharon> accessibility-admin at freest Subject: [Accessibility]
    Sharon> Anouncing Free Standards WG,Wednesday, 26 February
    Sharon> andards.org

    Sharon> 02/24/2003 09:01 PM Please respond to janina

    Sharon> Please RSVP ...

    Sharon> Announcing the 26 February 2003 meeting of the
    Sharon> Accessibility Workgroup

    Sharon> Our phone conference meeting is scheduled to take place:

    Sharon> Day/Time Wednesday, February 26 19:00 GMT 21:00 JST
    Sharon> (Tokyo) 15:00 CET (Berlin) 14:00 WET (London) 09:00 EST
    Sharon> (New York) 08:00 CST (Chicago) 07:00 MST (Salt Lake City)
    Sharon> 06:00 PST (San Francisco)

    Sharon> Phone/Passcode Dial-in North America...800.664.6895
    Sharon> Dial-in International...719.955.1126
    Sharon> passcode................3 6 6 5 8 0

    Sharon> Duration Approximately One hour

    Sharon> Agenda:

    Sharon> 1. Welcome and review of corrected minutes from last weeks
    Sharon> meeting

    Sharon> 2. Mail List(s) and Web Site -- Up and running

    Sharon> 3. More information on the Face to Face Meeting In
    Sharon> conjunction with CSUN 2003 and the 3rd Linux Accessibility
    Sharon> Conference (LAC3) La Jolla room, LAX Marriott Our meeting
    Sharon> will be Friday, March 21 - 09:00-11:00 PST We will most
    Sharon> likely have teleconference facility available.  Agenda is
    Sharon> needed.

    Sharon> 4. The group's goal(s)/mission statement

    Sharon> 5. Issues for the group to work

    Sharon> 6. Any Other Business

    Sharon> 7. Next Meeting Do we skip next week as many participants
    Sharon> and the chair person are not available or hold the
    Sharon> meeting?

    Sharon> Who would like to donate dialin conference lines?  Do we
    Sharon> have a few of these to switch between?

    Sharon> --

    Sharon> Janina Sajka, Director Technology Research and Development
    Sharon> Governmental Relations Group American Foundation for the
    Sharon> Blind (AFB)

    Sharon> Email: janina at afb.net Phone: (202) 408-8175

Best Regards,
--raman
T. V. Raman:  PhD (Cornell University)
IBM Research: Human Language Technologies
Architect:    Conversational And Multimodal WWW Standards
Phone:        1 (408) 927 2608   T-Line 457-2608
Fax:        1 (408) 927 3012     Cell: 1 650 799 5724
Email:        tvraman at us.ibm.com
WWW:      http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman
AIM:      TVRaman
PGP:          http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman.asc
Snail:        IBM Almaden Research Center,
              650 Harry Road
              San Jose 95120