[Accessibility] Anouncing Free Standards WG,Wednesday, 26 February

José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández pupeno at kde.org
Tue Feb 25 21:32:48 PST 2003

Hello,
I'm José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández, also known out there as Pupeno, for english
speakers, Paul (Pablo in English) is easier, you can call me Paul.
I didn't expect the meeting to happen so soon so I'm not prepared at all and
I'm not a native english speaker but I'll do my best, is there any
documentation I should review before the meeting ? or anything that I should
pre-know as a KDE representative ?
I have a question about the time of the meeting, the first line says:
 Wednesday,  February 26  19:00 GMT
but that's not correct according to the list that follows, am I wrong ?
Please, reply about this as soon as posible, if not, I'll be calling at the
earlier time (9:00 for me, here in Miami, EST).
Thank you.

- --
José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández
pupeno at kde.org
KDE Accessibility co-maintainer
http://accessibility.kde.org
- ---
Help the hungry children of Argentina,
please go to (and make it your homepage):
http://www.porloschicos.com/servlet/PorLosChicos?comando=donar