[Accessibility] Completing the FS102 Document

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jul 15 06:26:55 PDT 2003

Our list has been quiet, but our need to get this formal document
completed remains. We need to finish it in order to get back to
technical work. We also need to finish it in order to begin fund raising
for the work wehave mapped out.

So, I will shortly circulate an agenda for a meeting at the usual time.
I hope you can attend. I will alsocirculate newer versions of the six
sections of Part One of the FS102 document--one per mail message. Please
provide suggestions via email so we can accomplish as much as possible
in email before our teleconference.

Lastly, I hope everyone on this list will help in this effort. Your
particular expertise is important at this juncture to help us state the
problem thoroughly yet succinctly--and to map out the proposed solution
thoroughly.

Thank you for your time and help.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director