[Accessibility] Accessibility Group Agenda, Wednesday 16 July

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jul 15 06:31:32 PDT 2003

Announcing the 16 July 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  July 16,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo)(03/07/17)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Ask for a volunteer scribe to minute this meeting.

3. Review of minutes from our last meeting

4. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

5.	Old Business

	a.)	Document 102--the Working Group Proposal

        b.) "Road Map" Document

	c.)	Any other Old Business?

6. New Business

7. Confirm our next meeting is Wednesday, July 23 at 18:00 UTC.
   Identify key items for the July 23rd agenda.

8. Adjourn

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development