[Accessibility] FSG102 Document Part 1 Section F working copy
janina at rednote.net
Tue Jul 15 06:51:16 PDT 2003
f. Other parties that would benefit from the standard, including free
software projects or classes of end users.
Users who are persons with disabilities will:
* Find free software more useful and usable.
* Enjoy consistent, integrated accessibility
from boot-up to shutdown in both console and desktop
environments--wherever they might need it.
The world of free
standards based software will:
* Extend its ability to include any and all users,
* Increase participation in future software development,
* Become yet more robust, innovative, and generally attractive to
These benefits will be available world-wide in developing and developed
Janina Sajka, Director
Technology Research and Development
Governmental Relations Group
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
Email: janina at afb.net Phone: (202) 408-8175
More information about the Accessibility