[Accessibility] Accessibility Group Agenda, Wednesday 16 July

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 15 12:28:08 PDT 2003

Hi all,

 I saw this note and realized I needed to update the Web site to include
the 6/25 and 7/2 Meeting Minutes which has been done and
they can now be viewed online.

Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

----- Forwarded by Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM on 07/15/2003 02:28 PM -----

                      Janina Sajka
                      <janina at rednote.net>              To:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  Re: [Accessibility] Accessibility Group Agenda, Wednesday 16 July
                      andards.org

                      07/15/2003 01:40 PM

John Goldthwaite writes:

> Did everyone get the copy of the last minutes?  I sent them on
> July 2.

iYes, John, I got both July 2 and June 25 via the list back on (or
about) July 2.

I suppose if someone needs them again, it would be OK to resend.

--

                                                 Janina Sajka, Director
                                                 Technology Research and

Email: janina at afb.net                      Phone: (202) 408-8175