[Accessibility] Meeting minutes 07/16/2003

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 22 11:03:52 PDT 2003

I have updated the minutes and a revised copy is on the Web site.

Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Doug Beattie
                      <dbb at linkexplorer        To:       Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
                      .com>                    cc:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                                               Subject:  Re: [Accessibility] Meeting minutes 07/16/2003
                      07/21/2003 01:34
                      PM

All:

One addition to the minutes, and I'm not sure if it was mentioned or
not but it should have a place with the following item:

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 01:53:06PM -0500, Sharon D Snider wrote:

> Draft Minutes for Proposed FSG Accessibility Workgroup Meeting 07/16/2003
> Janina - mentioned that she had discussions with Kirk and Mario regarding
> the group. They would like to continue to be a part
> of the group, but have had other commitments that have prevented them
from
> being more involved.

J.P. will be monitoring the list, but will not be able to join us for
the forseeable future as he is working hard finishing up his studies.

Doug
dbb at freestandards.org