[Accessibility] Federal Report on AT Industry

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Fri Jul 25 10:40:24 PDT 2003

Janina:

I think would should include a "brief" description of this and include
the URL in 1E where we talk about government being a beneficiary.
This shows a big industry, of which computing, is a growing factor.

Let's see how we can work it in to the 1E part of our 102 doc.
We may also wish to include some URLs for the EU and other govs
if we can find them.

Doug