[Accessibility] Accessibility Group Agenda, Wednesday 30 July

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jul 28 08:31:33 PDT 2003

Announcing the 30 July 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  July 30,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo)(03/07/31)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Ask for a volunteer scribe to minute this meeting.

3. Review of minutes from our last meeting

4. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

5.	Old Business

	Document 102--the Working Group Proposal
		Sections 2a & 2b

6. New Business

7. Determine whether (or not) we will meet the week of 4 August. Several of us will be at LinuxWorld, so our next meeting may need to be Wednesday,
August 13 at 18:00 UTC.

   Identify key items for the next agenda.

8. Adjourn
--