[Accessibility] Accessibility Group Agenda, Wednesday 30 July

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 28 08:34:23 PDT 2003

I'll be there.
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Janina Sajka
                      <janina at rednote.net>              To:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  [Accessibility] Accessibility Group Agenda, Wednesday 30 July
                      andards.org

                      07/28/2003 10:31 AM

Announcing the 30 July 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  July 30,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo)(03/07/31)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Ask for a volunteer scribe to minute this meeting.

3. Review of minutes from our last meeting

4. Action Item Review

             Brief progress reports for open items

5.           Old Business

             Document 102--the Working Group Proposal
                         Sections 2a & 2b

6. New Business

7. Determine whether (or not) we will meet the week of 4 August. Several of
us will be at LinuxWorld, so our next meeting may need to be Wednesday,
August 13 at 18:00 UTC.

   Identify key items for the next agenda.

8. Adjourn
--