[Accessibility] Meeting Reminder

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jun 10 14:16:32 PDT 2003

Just a brief reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for the
Accessibility WG this week, Wednesday, same time, same number.

The details will come shortly with an agenda.

As always, please RSVP so we know who to expect and can get started
without unnecessary delay.

I regret I cannot participate on this call as I will be in another
meeting having to do with a matter of accessibility on wireless
telephones before the FCC.

John Goldthwaite will chair in my absence.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development