[Accessibility] Updated roadmap

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 11 12:08:37 PDT 2003

I'm resending the roadmap for anyone who did not receive it on 6/5.
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

----- Forwarded by Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM on 06/11/2003 02:10 PM -----

                      Sharon D Snider
                                               To:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      06/05/2003 04:27         cc:
                      PM                       From:     Sharon D Snider/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
                                               Subject:  Updated roadmap

Attached is the updated roadmap. Please review and let me know if there are
any corrections.
(See attached file: roadmap_D0_5.txt)

Thanks,