[Accessibility] No Meeting Today

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Wed Mar 12 09:05:05 PST 2003

This souns reasonable.

Could we however get some work done on the mission statement and initial
goals via this list before the meeting so we can finalize them then?

Last I remember, Bill had made some initial comments to get things
started. I wondered about a few changes. Sharon added some comments.

That's about all I've seen.

Where does the statement stand and what still needs to be modified?

Comments?

Doug