[Accessibility] This weeks meeting

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Tue Mar 18 13:55:00 PST 2003

I believe Janina will be sending out an agenda for this weeks meeting
which will be held on Friday. Many of the group will be in LA at CSUN
and will hold a meeting on Friday the 21st from 09:00-11:00 PST. For
those not able to attend, we should have a dial up conference line
so all can still participate. We should get that information as well
when Janina sends out the meeting announcement.

If anyone has some time it would be good to have some e-mail discussion
on the mission statement and initial goals before the meeting so we
can be have our thinking processes going and then use the time together
to finish work on these items.

Talk to you later,
Doug
dbb at linkexplorer.com