[Accessibility] Welcome Aaron J. Seigo

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Tue Mar 25 13:08:07 PST 2003

We would like to welcome Aaron J. Seigo of the KDE team to our group.
Aaron is much involved in the KDE desktop development efforts and
works with Pupeno. Between the two of them we hope to have input so
areas we touch will work well for their environment as well as the
GNOME side. (Trying to keep things as neutral as possible within
the group. ;-)

Please welcome Aaron to the list and on the calls when he is able to
participate.

If Aaron wished to add any more information I'll let him provide it.
I've given him a verbal, but brief, introduction to each of the others
on the list.

Doug
dbb at linkexplorer.com