[Accessibility] Free Standards Agenda, Wednesday, March 26
janina at afb.net
Tue Mar 25 21:33:40 PST 2003
Please RSVP ...
Announcing the 26 March 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup
Wednesday, March 26 19:00 GMT
-- 20:00 CET (Berlin)
-- 19:00 WET (London)
-- 14:00 EST (New York)
-- 13:00 CST (Chicago)
-- 12:00 MST (Salt Lake City)
-- 11:00 PST (San Francisco)
-- 04:00 JST (Tokyo) (03/21/03)
Dial-in North America...800.664.6895
passcode................3 6 6 5 8 0
1. Welcome and review of corrected minutes from our last meeting
2. Ask for a volunteer scribe to minute this meeting.
3. Discuss and finalize our group's goal(s)/mission statement
4. Continued from our last meeting: Discuss how we should organize our work.
How to evaluate the GNOME at-spi against our larger requirements (KDE, Console, etc).
Other early steps?
How to we populate our Features matrix?
Should we map to Sec. 508's specifications?
Is there a European matrix we should map?
Would such mappings be helpful to us at this point?
5. Rolling up our sleeves: Devise short term plan of action and assign
6. Any Other Business
The group web page? Can we load content?
We need a volunteer(s) to review all FSG work group pages to
make sure they all, not just ours, are set up to be properly
7. Next Meeting
Set date and ask for a teleconference host
Janina Sajka, Director
Technology Research and Development
Governmental Relations Group
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
Email: janina at afb.net Phone: (202) 408-8175
More information about the Accessibility