[Accessibility] Free Standards Agenda, Wednesday, March 26

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Mar 25 21:33:40 PST 2003

Please RSVP ...

Announcing the 26 March 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  March 26  19:00 GMT
   --   20:00 CET  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 WET  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo) (03/21/03)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America...800.664.6895
 Dial-in International...719.955.1126
 passcode................3 6 6 5 8 0

Agenda:

1. Welcome and review of corrected minutes from our last meeting

2. Ask for a volunteer scribe to minute this meeting.

3. Discuss and finalize our group's goal(s)/mission statement

4. Continued from our last meeting: Discuss how we should organize our work.

	How to evaluate the GNOME at-spi against our larger requirements (KDE, Console, etc).
	Other early steps?

    How to we populate our Features matrix?
    Should we map to Sec. 508's specifications?
    Is there a European matrix we should map?
    Would such mappings be helpful to us at this point?

5. Rolling up our sleeves: Devise short term plan of action and assign
    tasks/dates.

6. Any Other Business
    The group web page? Can we load content?
    We need a volunteer(s) to review all FSG work group pages to
     make sure they all, not just ours, are set up to be properly
     accessible.

7. Next Meeting
    Set date and ask for a teleconference host

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development