[Accessibility] Draft Mission Statement

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Wed Mar 26 13:07:24 PST 2003

Bill:

This is why I miss you when you are not on the call. I believe now that
we did talk about this last week and you may have set my mindset
straight then.

I was concerned today that we needed to make clear, to any first time
viewer of our web site and our mission statement, what we meant by
"as appropriate". I don't want to put _too_ many limits on what our
mission is, but I felt the statement ended without a finished
thought. Perhaps it's just the way I read it.

We are desirous that others should be able to reference/use our
specifications. They are free to do this, so long as they do not
still call them the FSG's if they add to, delete from, or in anyway
modify them.

Comments?

Doug