[Accessibility] Anouncing Free Standards WG,Wednesday, 26 February

JP Schnapper-Casteras jpsc at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 30 14:28:57 PST 2003

Janina, all:
        I agree with Janina as to the need to review or keep in mind the
whole software stack.  Feel free to hand tasks or findings off to the Free
Desktop Accessibility Working Group (FDAWG, www.speechinfo.org/fdwag) , and
hopefully they can take some of the out-of-scope items.

Best,

--JP

Cell: 206-849-9032  |  Personal web page
Work: LARS, FDAWG
Campaign for Responsible Journalism on Slashdot