[Accessibility] Free Standards Agenda, Wednesday, March 26

JP Schnapper-Casteras jpsc at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 30 14:29:00 PST 2003

My sincere apologies for missing the meeting.  I didn't get the reminder
because I'm at home and my e-mail access is spotty and infrequent (joyous,
"no broadband available" although I know there is a T1 in a black box 30
feet away from my room).  Subsequently, I completely forgot.

Best,

--JP

Cell: 206-849-9032  |  Personal web page
Work: LARS, FDAWG
Campaign for Responsible Journalism on Slashdot