[Accessibility] Draft Mission Statement

JP Schnapper-Casteras jpsc at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 30 14:29:03 PST 2003

Perhaps a compromise: The standards and mechanisms we develop need to be
within the scope of LSB, but our actions, considerations, and relationships
with other groups can be outside the scope of LSB.  I dunno how to say that
in charter-ese.

Best,

--JP

Cell: 206-849-9032  |  Personal web page
Work: LARS, FDAWG
Campaign for Responsible Journalism on Slashdot