[Accessibility] May 14th Meeting Announcement

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Wed May 14 06:47:56 PDT 2003

Announcing the 14 May 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  May 14,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo) (05/15/03)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America...800.664.6895
 Dial-in International...719.955.1126
 passcode................3 6 6 5 8 0

Agenda:

1. Welcome and review of minutes from our last meeting

2. Ask for a volunteer scribe to minute this meeting.

3. Old Business (continued from last week)

        a.) Web page progress --
                The page is up but not linked.
                Do we need a policy regarding sites we point to?

        b.) Proposed "Road Map" Document --
                What's missing?
                What needs restating?
                Are the timelines and priorities appropriate?
                This discussion is ongoing from earlier meetings

4. New Business

5. Confirm our next meeting is Wednesday, May 21.