[Accessibility] 21 May 2003 meeting agenda

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Wed May 21 12:10:34 PDT 2003

Janina is not where she can get to a phone I would guess. John is away
today on some other business. Others may have come and gone without
having met others on the line it appears.

Let's re-group next week same time, same place when people's schedules
are more back to normal.

I will make sure the agenda gets out by next Monday so people can RSVP
and we will know who will be on the call.

Doug