[Accessibility] Web site

Bill Haneman bill.haneman at sun.com
Wed May 28 10:23:19 PDT 2003

Hi Sharon:

Thanks for doing this.

I am concerned that the wording regarding the 'links' list reinforces
the perception that the list might be a public (rather than private)
resource - especially since we invite people to propose other links for
inclusion!

I think we should avoid this by not having such a list - either omitting
the list altogether or making it very clear that these links are
"private" to the project.

I remain unconvinced that we should include any links that are not
directly cited by our internal documents or forming the direct basis of
our standardization process.

- Bill