[Accessibility] FSG Accessibility Agenda, Wednesday 20 November

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Nov 18 10:18:14 PST 2003

Colleagues:

Please take a look at our calendared Year Two tasks before Wednesday's
call, if you can. Our face-to-face meeting should include organizing
teams to address those items. At least, we should discuss this on
tomorrow's call.

Announcing the 19 November 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  November 19,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 03/11/20)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meeting

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

4.	Old Business

	Calling a Face to Face: When? Who?
	Drafting a 2-page explanation for NSF

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group