[Accessibility] November 26, 2003 Draft Minutes Linux Accessibility workgroup

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Wed Nov 26 12:39:35 PST 2003

Re:
On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 03:29:50PM -0500, John Goldthwaite wrote:

> November 26, 2003 Draft Minutes Linux Accessibility workgroup
>
> Doug- get the sublists password protected

I sent off the request and it has been changed.
This has now been corrected as far as I can tell.
Please let me know if anyone finds this to still be a problem or if
you find any other problems where identities could be haversted. We
don't want the net to get addresses and be able to spam our people.

Thanks Gunnar for pointing this out.

Doug
dbb at linkexplorer.com