[Accessibility] FAQs for the Web site

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Oct 15 10:38:24 PDT 2003

I agree -- particularly RE points 4, 5, and 6.

So, we should drop 4 and 6, and expand 5 as Bill has it.

But, I would add one more statement--which is something along the lines
that helping our group develop standards and best practices should
help increase the number of accessibility supportive SDKs.

Is that appropriate/accurate?