[Accessibility] Meeting Time Question--This Wednesday Only

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 27 23:35:07 PST 2003

Hi Janina,

> I have a conflict this week with an internal AFB meeting that I am asked
> to attend.
>
> Would it be possible for us to meet from 3:00-4:00 U.S. Eastern instead?
> (19:00-20:00 GMT). In other words, can we meet one hour later?
>
> If this does not work, we may need to cancel this week's meeting.

I wish I'd known earlier.  I just pushed for an internal Sun meeting to be
at noon PT rather than 11am in order to not impact this one...

Sigh.

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team