[Accessibility] Minutes from 08/27/03 meeting

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 2 13:36:21 PDT 2003

The meeting minutes from last week have been posted to the Web site. I have
included Dougs change below and the correction to the name, Mark Mulcahy
submitted by Mario.

Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Doug Beattie
                      <dbb at linkexplorer.com>            To:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  Re: [Accessibility] Minutes from 08/27/03 meeting
                      andards.org

                      08/28/2003 04:31 PM

Re:
> Meeting minutes 8/27/03
> A meeting of the Accessibility Working Group was held by teleconference
on Wednesday, August 27,2003, at 2:00 PM U.S. Eastern Time.

> Our next meeting is Wednesday, August 27 at 18:00

Our next meeting will be at the standard time on Wednesday, September 3,
2003.

Doug
--
Doug Beattie