[Accessibility] For today's call: Sec2b

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Sep 11 12:09:03 PDT 2003

Doug and Allen:

I like this paragraph that Allen has provided very much. Allen, you
haven't seen it, but I have just forwarded a new Section 9 that attempts
to say pretty much this, but isn't as specific. I would be happy if
we're all OK with this much new content after the conference call were
we to add Allen's para into my Section 9.

As a matter of fact, let me try and do that and float it by the two of
you plus Sharon. I guess we could have our group vote on Sec. 9
separately via email? I think if the four of us get clear on Sec. 9, the
rest of the group should be OK?

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development