[Accessibility] For today's call: Sec2b

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 11 12:39:42 PDT 2003

After Allen's explanation, I agree with these changes also.

Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility, and Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Doug Beattie
                      <dbb at linkexplorer.com>            To:       Allen Wilson/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
                      Sent by:                          cc:       accessibility at freestandards.org, Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net>
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  Re: [Accessibility] For today's call: Sec2b
                      andards.org

                      09/11/2003 02:33 PM

Thanks for the explanation Allen.

I'm okay with this. I read the sentence at first.

What Allen has is fine with me. Please back out my requested
change and use what Allen suggests.

Doug

Sajka <janina at rednote.net>, accessibility at freestandards.org,
accessibility-admin at freestandards.org