[Accessibility] Calling for votes on the FSG102

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 12 12:10:38 PDT 2003

I have updated the Web site  with this change.

Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      Mario Lang
                      <mlang at debian.org>                To:       Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net>
                      Sent by:                          cc:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  Re: [Accessibility] Calling for votes on the FSG102
                      andards.org

                      09/12/2003 11:37 AM

Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net> writes:

> The completed Sections 1 and 2 of the FSG102 document are now online at
> our web site, http://accessibility.freestandards.org, under the ling
> "FSG102." While there may still be a typo or two to clean up,

I just noticed that one sentence in the Device I/O section does
not really make sense (at least, I think it doesn't):

  These libraries should offer a generic high-level abstraction of the
  underlying device to allow client applications, and to use the
  libraries independent of the actual hardware in use.

I think we should replace ", and to use the" with " to use those"

Apart from that, I vote "Yes".

--
CYa,