[Accessibility] Calling for votes on the FSG102

Sharon D Snider snidersd at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 12 13:10:38 PDT 2003

Jennifer,

I've corrected "Red Hat Corporation"  to  "Red Hat Inc." in Section 1 E.

Thanks,
Sharon Snider
Linux Accessibility
IBM Linux Technology Services
(512) 838-4127, T/L 678-4127

                      "Jennifer E. Lamb"
                      <jlamb at redhat.com>                To:       accessibility at freestandards.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      accessibility-admin at freest        Subject:  Re: [Accessibility] Calling for votes on the FSG102
                      andards.org

                      09/12/2003 02:56 PM

Pardon the delay (thanks for the heads up Janina).  My vote is YES and
would like my information to read:

Jennifer E. Lamb (jlamb at redhat.com)
Red Hat Inc.

Please make sure under 1E its says Red Hat Inc. vs. Red Hat Corporation

The roadmap looks great and I promise to be more involved in the future.

Jenny
--
Jennifer E. Lamb
Enterprise Sales Engineer, Red Hat Inc.