[Accessibility] 9/17 meeting

john goldthwaite jgoldthwaite at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 05:36:32 PDT 2003

I will be traveling this afternoon so I probably won't
make the meeting this week.  I talked to several of
the agency 508 coordinators at the Accessibility
forum.  All of them said their agency was not using
Linux very much yet but was looking at it.  They all
though that DoD was the main government user at this
time.  Craid Holcolm is the NSA 508 coordinator and
member of the 508 interagency group working on tools.
He is very helpful is going to make several contacts
for us at DoD.  He also has a Mitre report on Linux
adoption in the government which he is sending.

John.