[Accessibility] Meeting minutes 9/17/2003

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Mon Sep 22 09:41:27 PDT 2003

All:

Per my action item below here are some links to review.

We can use, if we desire -- and I suggest we do as the model is proven,
the program for testing and certifcation the LSB has put in place.
(No use re-inventing the wheel if we can borrow much from it. :-)

To understand the certification program please see:
http://www.opengroup.org/lsb/cert/docs/LSB_Certification_Guide.html

The actual policy goverening the certification can be read at:
http://www.opengroup.org/lsb/cert/docs/LSB_Certification_Policy.html

The product standard and conformance statement references can be found at:
http://www.opengroup.org/lsb/cert/docs/prodstandards.tpl?CALLER=cert_prodlist.tpl
and
http://www.opengroup.org/lsb/cert/docs/conformance.tpl?CALLER=cert_prodlist.tpl

All LSB test suites, for past as well as current specs can be found
at: ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/

These and anything else we should need to review for discussion about
certification testing can all be found at:
http://www.opengroup.org/lsb/cert/cert_prodlist.tpl?CALLER=cert_prodlist.tpl

TET Info:

For general details on how to develop TET based test suites for the LSB:
http://www.linuxbase.org/test/build_test_suites.html

See this document on how to analyse test failures:
http://www.linuxbase.org/test/test_failure_analysis.html

For guidance on writing tests also see the TET Programmers Guide:
http://tetworks.opengroup.org/documents/docs33.html

Hope this give you enough to get started with.

Doug

dbb at linkexplorer.com