[Accessibility] Meeting minutes 9/17/2003

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Mon Sep 22 09:50:03 PDT 2003

All:

I should give some clarification on one item from the minutes:

Re:
On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 04:15:27PM -0600, Sharon D Snider wrote:

> Meeting minutes 9/17/2003 draft

> A meeting of the Accessibility Working Group was held
> by teleconference on Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2003, at
> 18:00 UTC

> Doug - LSB uses the TET framework that verifies an application, and
> assembles a document that reports failures, warnings, and successes. The
> report is validated to confirm it has not been tampered with. Chris at LSB
> works with test suites that can possibly be used for accessibility testing.

Chris is one of the main LSB testers and may help get someone from our
group going on testing. Chris however, will not be developing tests for
our groups needs.

I wanted to clarify that, just in case my comment or the minute was a
bit misleading.

Doug
--
Doug Beattie