[Accessibility] We're Approved

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Sep 22 10:05:07 PDT 2003

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that the FSG Board of Directors
has unanimously approved our application to become a FSG Working Group.

Thanks and congratulations to all for the good work that has gone into
setting out a clear and well articulated purpose and direction.

Now, the real work begins! I am looking forward to moving forward on the
action items we've articulated in our FSG102 document.

Over the next few weeks we'll be developing the press releases and early
stage marketing efforts for promoting our work (and for recruiting
additional workers). However, we are now official, and we're free to
tell folks about our group.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development