[Accessibility] Accessibility WG: Wednesday 1 October

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Sep 30 19:32:37 PDT 2003

Announcing the 1 October 2003 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday,  October 1,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 03/10/01)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meeting

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

4.	Old Business

	Going Public -- Things to do to get ready: Quotes, Web Site, Etc.

	Testing and Certification -- Continued Discussion

	Starting on Year One Tasks: AT-SPI, Shared I/O, Keyboard Accessibility

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Working Group
Free Standards Group