[Accessibility] A11y Agenda: Wednesday 7 April

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Apr 6 19:21:47 PDT 2004

Announcing the 7 April 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, April 7,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/04/07)

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meeting

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

4.	Old Business

	a.)	Scheduling a Face to Face: When and Where?

	b.)	NSF Proposal Discussion (See documents forwarded in separate emails)

5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development