[Accessibility] A11y Agenda: Wednesday 7 April

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 7 06:18:05 PDT 2004

Dear Gunnar:

I'm so very sorry to hear the news of your mother passing. I know the others in our group will join me in these condolences. It is simply one of life's most difficult moments, whenever and however it comes. We certainly understand that you need to be away from group business at this time. I suspect most of us would do the same if, and when, we find ourselves in similar circumstances.

I do, and I expect others also recall that your mother is the reason you first attended to accessibility. Even though she can no longer benefit directly from your loving care, you honor her and her memory by continuing with us. I'm very glad that you intend to continue. Your efforts will be a lasting and fitting memorial to her while they help thousands of others who live with similar needs.

May you find peace and solace.