[Accessibility] FYI: Debian Accessibility Project page finally created

Mario Lang mlang at debian.org
Thu Apr 8 11:55:50 PDT 2004

Hello.

Just to let you know that I finally found the time to write up some webpages
describing current efforts and resources of the Debian project to improve
accessibility.  Of course, there is now also a link to the FSG a11y.org site
From there.

<URL:http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-accessibility/>

I'm aware that this isn't entirely on-topic for this group, but if anyone
of you happens to have some spare time, I'd appreciate peer review of
above pages.  Any kind of suggestion is highly appreciated, especially
since I am not a native english speaker, and am sure that I am still
missing something perhaps glaringly obvious to someone else involved in this
area.

--
CYa,