[Accessibility] A11y WG Teleconference, Wednesday 11 August

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Aug 11 16:16:29 PDT 2004

I think an irc channel is a great idea. I would, though, prefer to put
one up via freestandards.org just to keep all the tools under one roof,
as it were. I will request this and hope you have no objection.

WhileI'm at it, I will also suggest FSG take a look at W3C's wonderfully
useful extensions to IRC called Zakim:
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

--

				Janina Sajka, Chair