[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 15 December

Randall S Horwitz rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 15 07:27:52 PST 2004

I have a doctor's appointment, and so will not be able to attend.

Randy

Randy Horwitz
IBM Accessibility Center
Internet: rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Phone: (512) 838 8416
Tie Line (internal to IBM): 678 8416

"In my end is my beginning."
-- TS Eliot "East Coker"

Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net>
Sent by: accessibility-bounces at base3.freestandards.org
12/14/2004 10:07 PM

        To:     accessibility at freestandards.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda,
Wednesday 15 December

Announcing the 15 December 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, December 15,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/12/09)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)

We're no longer publishing the pass code. Please send email if you need a
reminder of the pass code for this call.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

                 Brief progress reports for open items

4.               Old Business

  a.)            IP Report -- Janina

  b.)            January Workshop Preparation:
                 Agenda Review: Conflicts? Telecon Requirements?
                 Invitee Participation Update
                 "To Do List" Apportionment
5. New Business

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

                                                                 Janina
Sajka, Chair