[Accessibility] Draft minutes for Accessibility Working Group Meeting February 4, 2004

Doug Beattie dbb at linkexplorer.com
Thu Feb 5 09:04:32 PST 2004

I too will have some corrections. I know at first glance I was
attributed as having made some of the comments that were Bills. Bill
should get the credit for them and also I should be shown as the guy
questioning some of Bills statements :-)

Also, I need to fill in some blanks in my comments.

Perhaps we could have Sharon retract the web version until we get the
udpates made, then she could put up the corrected minutes.

Doug