[Accessibility] FSG Accessibility, Today's Meeting

Allen Wilson wilsona at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 28 10:11:25 PST 2004

I'll be there.

Regards,

Allen K. Wilson
IBM Accessibility Center
Telephone:       512 838-7872   T/L 678-7872
FAX:                 512 838-0330   T/L 678-0330
Internet:  wilsona at us.ibm.com

                      Janina Sajka
                      <janina at rednote.net>                To:       accessibility at a11y.org
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      accessibility-bounces at freest        Subject:  [Accessibility] FSG Accessibility, Today's Meeting
                      andards.org

                      01/28/2004 10:48 AM

I regret that I've dropped the ball and not put together an agenda for
today's meeting. I apologize for this.  However, I think it still useful
for us to meet, as we had planned previously, at our usual time. Perhaps
we can develop an agenda at the beginning of our call?

Please advise if you can make the call today by return email.

Phone/Passcode
 Dial-in North America.. 800.664.6895
 Dial-in International.. 719.955.1126
passcode: 5 7 7 9 1 7

Day/Time
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo

Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group