[Accessibility] EU grant mechanisms

Carlos A Velasco Carlos.Velasco at fit.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jul 12 05:54:00 PDT 2004

Dear John, all,

I missed the context of this discussion, since I am unfortunately not able to
participate in the phone calls of the group, but if someone is interested in
pursuing the path of EC funding for any concrete proposal, we have wide
experience in preparing (successfully) proposals in the area of IST and
eInclusion. It would be particularly interesting the area of international
cooperation.

regards,
carlos

John Goldthwaite wrote:
> The prior documents mentioned several funding mechanisms with no
> explanation.  Here are the definitions for those grant types.
>
> EU IST funding Instruments

Dr Carlos A Velasco - http://access.fit.fraunhofer.de/
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT
   [Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT)]
   Barrierefreie Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie für Alle
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 Fax: +49-2241-1442609