[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda: Today's Call

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 13 08:01:51 PDT 2004

Hi Kris,

> Are we still going to be having weekly conf calls?  I have not seen any
> announcement on the list for a call for the past couple of weeks.

Janina and Bill and I were at the GUADEC conference a couple of weeks ago,
then Janina and I were at the Libre Software Meeting last week.  I believe
Janina is still traveling in Europe (Spain?), and I'm likewise traveling
this week (and I believe Bill is taking some well-deserved vacation).

I think we've scheduled something for next week Wednesday, 21July.

Peter