[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda: Today's Call

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jul 14 08:13:28 PDT 2004

On our last call on Wednesday, 23 June 2004 we agreed to take a break
from regular meetings because so many of us are traveling and attending
conferences in July. We agreed our next meeting would be Wednesday, 21
July 2004, as Peter says. Indeed, wewill have a meeting next Wednesday,
as we have a significant amount of business to discuss. In addition to
subteam activities, updates from the several conferences, we havealso
the issue of pursuing a EU funding opportunity.