[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda: Today's Call

Matthew Wilcox willy at fc.hp.com
Wed Jul 14 09:56:25 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 11:13:28AM -0400, Janina Sajka wrote:
> On our last call on Wednesday, 23 June 2004 we agreed to take a break
> from regular meetings because so many of us are traveling and attending
> conferences in July. We agreed our next meeting would be Wednesday, 21
> July 2004, as Peter says. Indeed, wewill have a meeting next Wednesday,
> as we have a significant amount of business to discuss. In addition to
> subteam activities, updates from the several conferences, we havealso
> the issue of pursuing a EU funding opportunity.

FYI, I will be attending Kernel Summit and OLS next week and will not
be available to participate in the phone conf.  Is anybody else coming?

I'll also be attending UKUUG in Leeds, England from August 5-8.

I haven't yet decided whether to attend the accessibility session at
aKademy.  Who else is going to that, and would it be useful to have a
kernel hacker there?

--
It's always legal to use Linux (TM) systems
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html