[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda: Wednesday 21 July

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jul 20 18:33:07 PDT 2004

Announcing the 21 July 2004 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

IMPORTANT: Please note the new teleconference phone numbers below.

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, July 21,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 04/06/22)

Phone/Passcode -- TODAY'S CALL ONLY
 Dial-in North America:	US:	(866) 839-8145
 Dial-in International:		+1 (865)-524-6352
passcode:			6560654#

Our thanks to Peter and Bill for arranging this teleconference facility
for our meeting.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes from our last meetings--Do we have minutes?

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

4.	Old Business

	a.)	Replacing our 800 service -- Bill Haneman & Peter Korn

	b.)	Post conference checkins. What are the implications for our
work?

	c.)	Team Checkins:
		AT-SPI
		Keyboard
		Shared I/O

5. New Business

Shall we facilitate a grant application to the EU? This referes to the
R&D funding opportunity that John posted to the list recently.

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

				Janina Sajka, Chair
				Accessibility Workgroup